As the field of embedded electronics gets more advanced, hobbyists and professionals are both in need of smaller and more powerful computers. The MarsBoard is a high performance, cost effective mini PC platform that runs full-featured operating systems such as Ubuntu and Android ICS.
It's easy to hook up, just connect 5V power and a keyboard and mouse. The MarsBoard outputs video to any HDMI enabled TV or monitor via the built in HDMI interface.
Dimensions: 80mm X 55mm
- 1GHz ARM Cortex A8 CPU
- GPU: OpenGL ES2.0, OpenVG 1.1 Mali 400 core
- 1GB DRAM
- Onboard Storage: 4GB Flash, microSD card (TF) slot for up to 32GB
- HDMI Video Output
- Linux3.0 + Ubuntu12.10 Supported
- 2.0mm Spaced GPIO Headers
- RJ45 Ethernet Connection
- Power Requirements: 2A @ 5VDC
- Program in C, C++ with GNU tool chain
- Program in Java with standard Android SDK
The MarsBoard is manufacturing. Expected 10 to 15 days, or even longer can be completed. We can not determine the specific time, but we can be sure that the end of this month certainly can be available and shipping. If you are interested in MarsBoard and can be purchased directly. When the MarsBoard available, we will be shipped as soon as possible.Thank you for your understanding and support.