Bluetooth Shield is an easy to use module compatible with existing Arduino/Seeedstudio, based on Serial port Bluetooth module, designed for transparent wireless serial connection setup. You can choose XDUINO's Digital PIN D0->D7 as Software UART to communicate with Bluetooth Shield(and D0,D1 also is Hardware UART). It has two Twig connectors(one is Digital,the other is IIC/Anolog) for you to install twigs.
Serial port Bluetooth module is fully qualified Bluetooth V2.0+EDR(Enhanced Data Rate) 3Mbps Modulation with complete 2.4GHz radio transceiver and baseband. It uses CSR Bluecore 04-External single chip Bluetooth system with CMOS technology and with AFH(Adaptive Frequency Hopping Feature). Hope it will simplify your overall design/development cycle.
- Seeedduino/Arduino compatible.
- Typical -80dBm sensitivity.
- Up to +4dBm RF transmit power.
- Fully Qualified Bluetooth V2.0+EDR 3Mbps Modulation.
- Low Power Operation.
- PIO control.
- UART interface with programmable baud rate.
- Integrated PCB antenna.
- Default Baud rate: 38400, Data bits:8, Stop bit:1,Parity:No parity.
- Supported baud rate: 9600,19200,38400,57600,115200,230400,460800.
- Status instruction port PIO1: low-disconnected, high-connected(3V3); Can be read from ANALOG PIN 2 (A2).
- PIO10 is connected to red led, PIO11 is connected to green led. When master and slave are paired, red and green led blinks 1time / 2s in interval, while disconnected only green led blinks 2 times/ s.
- Auto-connect the last device on power as default.
- Permit matched device connect by default.
- Default PINCODE:”0000”.
- Auto-reconnect in 30 min when disconnected as a result of beyond the range of connection.
- As a Wireless Serial Port for Arduino / Seeeduino and other MCUs
- As a Bluetooth Serial Port for PC when connected with UartSBee
Please visit wiki page for more info about this product.