Wyświetlacz dla Raspberry Pi TFT 3.5" 320x480 z panelem dotykowym
Wyświetlacz LCD 3,5" z panelem dotykowym przeznaczony dla Raspberry Pi B\B+ Raspberry Pi 2 . Opis instalacji dla Raspberry Pi 2 dostępny jest na stronie wiki producenta oraz na stronie: jak-ozenic-wyswietlacze-waveshare-z-raspberry-pi-2
- Designed for Raspberry Pi Model B/B+, an ideal alternative solution for HDMI monitor
- 320×480 resolution, better display
- Convenient Men-Machine interface for Raspberry Pi, combined with the portable power, DIY anywhere anytime
- Supports Raspbian system, enables your system to:
- Play videos (supports multi formats, MP4 and so on)
- Take photos by touching (up to 17 camera modes)
- Support software keyboard (system interaction without keyboard/mouse)
- kontroler: ILI 9486
|Touch Screen Type||Resistive|
|Touch Screen Controller||XPT2046|
|Operating Temp. (℃)||TBD|
|1, 17||3.3V||Power positive (3.3V power input)|
|2, 4||5V||Power positive (5V power input)|
|3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 16||NC||NC|
|6, 9, 14, 20, 25||GND||Ground|
|11||TP_IRQ||Touch Panel interrupt, low level while the Touch Panel detects touching|
|18||LCD_RS||Instruction/Data Register selection|
|19||LCD_SI / TP_SI||SPI data input of LCD/Touch Panel|
|21||TP_SO||SPI data output of Touch Panel|
|23||LCD_SCK / TP_SCK||SPI clock of LCD/Touch Panel|
|24||LCD_CS||LCD chip selection, low active|
|26||TP_CS||Touch Panel chip selection, low active|
Development resources:Image, schematic, dimension, software, etc.
- Why the LCD doesn't work with my Raspbian?
- To use the LCD with the Raspberry Pi official image, driver should be installed first. Please refer to the user manual.
However, for the first testing, you may want to use our provided image directly.
- Why the LCD still doesn't work with the Waveshare provided image?
- Make sure the hardware connection is correct and connects fine.
Make sure the image in TF card is burnt correctly.
The PWR will keep on and the ACT will keep blinking when the Raspberry Pi starts up successfully, in case both of the two LEDs keep on, it is possible that the image was burnt incorrectly OR the TF card was in bad contact.
- Which power supply should I use?
- It is strongly recommended to use a stand-alone 5V/2A power adapter, because the PC's USB port might doesn't have enough power to support the Pi and LCD.
For more info, please check the wiki page.
- 3.5inch RPi LCD (A) x 1