BLE Adapter, one of ElecFreaks BLE series items, can enable you to upload code by BLE wireless. At the same time, it is a USB-TTL adapter.
Adopting TI CC2540 chip with 256 KB space, the BLE module can use BLE technology through the simple IO control, between the module and mobile, also between the module and module. The BLE module has both Master and Slave Mode, with the command control, through the serial port capable of switching module master-slave role, capable of configuring the serial port baud rate, capable of modifying the module radio name, capable of modifying the broadcast interval and the connection interval. Using this module, users can quickly transmit data in the form of Bluetooth packet. BLE Adapter can cooperate with our BLEduino Main board.
Note: The default baud rate is 9600 from 6th-11-2015, and the previous version was 115200
- Small size, light weight, UART interface, compatible with Bee Adapter
- Develop bands, working band of 2.4GHz
- Wireless transfer rate up to 1Mbps
- Using PCB antenna, the reliable transmission distance greater than 50 m
- BLE protocol depth optimization, standby power 60-800uA
- Master-Slave in one, arbitrarily switching
- Supporting Android 4.3, IOS, PC
- Immersion Gold Craft
- Operating voltage：3.3V
- Wireless programming
- Industrial remote control, telemetry
- Automotive testing equipment
- Portable, battery-powered medical equipment
- Automated data collection
- Bluetooth Printer
- Smart home, industrial control
- Source Code
- AT Command
- How to configure BLE app on Android
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials.