ARM Cortex-M0 development board designed for NXP LPC series, features the LPC1114 MCU, and integrates various standard interfaces, pretty easy for peripheral expansions.
Open1114 is an ARM Cortex-M0 development board that features an LPC1114 device as the microcontroller. It supports further expansion with various optional accessory boards for specific application. The modular and open design makes it the ideal for starting application development with ARM Cortex-M0 microcontroller.
What's On Board
1. LPC1114FBD48/302: the high performance ARM Cortex-M0 LPC MCU which features:
- Core: Cortex-M0 32-bit RISC
- Operating Frequency: 50MHz Max
- Operating Voltage: 1.8-3.6V
- Package: LQFP48
- I/Os: 42
- Memories: 32kB Flash, 8kB RAM
- Communication Interfaces: 2 x SPI, 1 x UART, 1 x I2C, 11 x PWM, 8 x ADC
- Debugging/Programming: supports SWD interfaces, supports ISP through UART
2. AMS1117-3.3: 3.3V voltage regulator
3. Power switch
4. Power indicator
5. LEDs: convenient for indicating I/O status and/or program running state
6. Reset button
7. ISP button: combined with the Reset button, supports ISP through UART
8. User keys: for I/O input test and/or program control
9. Joystick: five positions
10. 12M crystal oscillator: enables the MCU run at 48M frequency by frequency multiplication
11. 8 I/Os interface | 8-bit AD interface
- for connecting accessory boards which using I/O control, such as 8 Push Buttons, Motor, etc.
- there's also 8-bit AD interface can be used for AD testing
12. SPI0 / SPI1 interface: for connecting SPI peripherals, such as DataFlash (AT45DBxx), SD card, MP3, etc.
13. 2C interface: for connecting I2C peripherals, such as I/O expander (PCF8574), EEPROM (AT24Cxx), etc.
14. 1-WIRE interface: for connecting 1-WIRE devices (TO-92 package), such as temperature sensor (DS18B20), electronic registration number (DS2401), etc.
15. UART interface: for connecting UART peripherals, such as RS232, RS485, USB TO UART, etc.
16. LCD interface: for connecting 2.2 inch multi-color touch screen LCD which using SPI control
17. 5V DC jack
18. 5V/3.3V power input/output: usually used for power supply output, and/or common ground with other application board
19. MCU pins connector: all the MCU pins are accessible on expansion connectors for further expansion
20. SWD interface: for debugging/programming
21. LEDs jumper
22. User keys jumper
21. Joystick jumper
For jumper 21-23:
- short the jumper to connect to I/Os that used in example code;
- open the jumper to connect to other custom pins via jumper wires.
Open1114 Development Board Connecting to touch screen LCD Connecting to a debugger Connecting to various
8 Push Buttons on the 8 I/Os Connecting to EEPROM Connecting to DataFlash AD Keypad on the 8 I/Os
interface interface Board via I2C Board via SPI
Multi I2C peripheral Module Connecting to Micro SD Board Connecting to any accessory Connecting to USB UART Board
connected to the I2C bus board you need via UART
The Open1114 supports programming via UART BOOT LOAD, a USB TO UART accessory board is also provided in the package.
The Open1114 does NOT integrate any debugging function, a debugger is required.
The Open1114 Standard includes only ONE accessory board -- PL2303 USB UART Board (mini).
The figure below shows the header pinouts of SWD interface
1. Open1114 development board x 1
2. USB type A plug to mini-B plug cable x 1
3. 4-pin wire x 2
4. 2-pin wire x 2
5. User guide(EN) CD or link x 1