dokładny opis czujnika znajduje sie na stronie: link
SDM-IO is a stable and measure the distance accurately ultrasonic module which provides 0cm - 1500mm non-contact measurement function,the ranging accuracy can reach to 3mm. Its performance can compare with SRF05/SRF02 ultrasonic distance measuring module, also it has non-blind (From 0-1cm the measurement results are not accurate when we test, but more than 1cm are accurate) design
- Supply voltage 3.8 - 5.5 V
- Global Current Consumption 8 mA
- Ultrasonic Frequency 40k Hz
- Maximal Range 1500 mm
- Minimal Range 0 cm
- Resolution 3 mm
- Trigger Pulse Width 10 μs
- Sensor Angle 15 degrees
- Outline Dimension 37x20x15 mm
1.The IO triggers ranging from 0 to the TRIG signal at least 10us;
2. The module automatically sends eight 40khz square wave, automatically detects whether a signal return;
3. Return signal back, through the ECHO output 10 signal, TRIG = 1 to the ECHO is the ultrasonic duration of time from launch to return. Test distance = (time * High speed of sound (340M / S)) / 2;
4. When the TRIG from 0 -> 1, the main control panel starts a timer to control the 10ms timeout control measurements, the time when the timeout 10ms 150us ECHO 0 still no signal that there is no obstacle.
This module is very similar with the HC-SR04, but the shoter blind zone and the samller size, so yuo can use the arduino library we provided to drive this moudle the same as HC-SR04.