Opis wyświetlacza dostępny jest na stronie:
this is a bright (IPS Super TFT) 7" TFT display with incredibly high resolution and great angle-visibility! We tried to get the thinnest, brightest, highest resolution display that would be good for embedded computing usage. The visible display measures 7" diagonal and is a 'raw LVDS' display as is used in a tablet which makes it ultra thin and very bright. We include a driver board with HDMI, VGA and Composite inputs. The setup is very easy to use - simply connect a 5 to 9VDC adapter to the 2.1mm center-positive DC jack, then connect a digital video source to one of the ports .
There's a little wired PCB with little buttons that let you enter a menu system for adjusting brightness, color and contrast. It tried to auto-detect which input you have and switches to that one or you can 'select' from the menu which to display.
To demonstrate it, we took some photos with the display connected to a Raspberry Pi, but it will also work connected to any device with HDMI, VGA or NTSC/PAL output. It will not work with a device that only outputs DVI (without a DVI to HDMI converter) or SECAM.
- Power with 5-12VDC (recommended)
- 16:10 display ratio
- Resolution: 1280 x 800
- Visible area: 150mm x 95mm 16:10
- Brightness: 400cd/m2
- Contrast: 800:1
- We ship with a HSD070PWW1-A display.
- Not HDCP compatible - it cannot be used with 'secured' HDMI sources
- Display dimensions: 105mm x 160mm x 3mm / 4.1" x 6.3" x 0.1"
Power draw from combined display+HDMI driver when backlight is on
- 5V: 980mA (not recommended, sometimes doesn't work @ 5V)
- 6V: 780mA
- 7V: 660mA
- 8V: 575mA
- 9V: 515mA
- 10V: 450mA
- 11V: 415mA
- 12V: 380mA
- 1 X HDMI+VGA+2AV Controller Board
- 1 X 7 inch 1280*800 HSD070PWW1 LCD modules
- 1 X Keyboard with Wire
- 1 X Connect cable